News Details

Magnussen, Hulkenberg end five-year silence

Mar.26 After five years of refusing to speak, it was Nico Hulkenberg who broke the ice this year with his old nemesis Kevin Magnussen. It was in 2017 when Dane Magnussen told his German rival to 'suck my balls' after an on-track run-in, after Hulkenberg accused him of repeated poor sportsmanship. They did not speak another word until both had been called off the F1 sidelines to fill in for absent regular drivers at the 2022 season opener in Bahrain. Both are back at the wheel in Saudi Arabia this weekend, where Magnussen revealed that their five-year silence recently ended with a smile and a laugh. 'Well, Nico came over to me and said ‘suck my balls',' Magnussen told Ekstra Bladet....
Full Story »
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Magnussen: Crasy! I'm super happy!

Kevin Magnussen described his Formula 1 comeback as a crazy...
4y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Magnussen: The craziness just continues

Kevin Magnussen is still riding the highs of a dream comeback weekend at...
4y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Mick can learn from Magnussen success – Ralf

Mar.22 'The air is thinner' near the very top in Formula 1. Those are...
4y ago from OneStopStrategy.com

Vettel to miss Saudi GP, Hulkenberg subs for Aston...

Nico Hulkenberg will race for Aston Martin at the Saudi Arabian Grand...
4y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

IndyCar Washington D.C. – Qualifying Results

IndyCar took to the streets of Washington D.C. on Saturday afternoon for...
11h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Alex Palou dances through the streets to take...

The NTT IndyCar Series held a thrilling knockout qualifying session on...
11h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Fabrizio Romano reveals Arsenal can afford ambitious...

Transfer news expert Fabrizio Romano claims Arsenal have indicated they...
40m ago from CaughtOffside.com

Sources: Arsenal ready to 'aggressively' enter winger...

Arsenal could come back into the conversation for Bradley Barcola as I'm...
1h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Sunday round-up: Funny results, Konsa, Saka

Morning. A very quick Sunday round-up for you. After a nice, comfortable...
1h ago from Arseblog.com

From Spain: Top Arsenal transfer target increasingly...

Arsenal may be in luck as it seems Atletico Madrid striker Julian Alvarez...
4h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.