News Details

Mazepin clarifies military conscription rumours

Article To news overview © Haas F1 Nikita Mazepin has explained that he will continue driving in F1 after talk that he would have to participate in mandatory military service. In Russia, men aged 18 to 27 are required to do 12 months of military service but Mazepin has explained that it will have no effect on his F1 career. "For me, everything is very clear," Mazepin told RacingNews365.com and other select members of the press. "In Russia, there are two ways you can meet conscription. "The first option is to complete your studies and then work full-time for a year. The other option is to be trained as a reserve officer for three years. That's one day a week and...
Full Story »
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Mazepin wants to complete military service

Jun.7 Nikita Mazepin says he remains committed to becoming a reserve...
5y ago from OneStopStrategy.com

Verstappen doesn't need any tips from father-in-law:...

Max Verstappen owes a lot to his father Jos Verstappen and Helmut Marko,...
5y ago from GPBlog.com

Hamilton's comments don't go down well: 'Every new...

Earlier this season Lewis Hamilton made a comment about the current state...
5y ago from GPBlog.com

Mazepin pushes back on Hamilton's 'billionaire boys...

Haas f1 driver Nikita Mazepin has rejected comments by reigning world...
5y ago from F1i.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Johann Zarco set for early injury return at Aragon...

Johann Zarco is set for an earlier MotoGP return than anticipated after...
17h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Markham IndyCar event ‘missed the mark,’ promoter...

Last weekend’s IndyCar event on the streets of Markham, Ontario, Canada...
17h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Atletico Madrid ready to accept 28-year-old Arsenal...

Atletico Madrid are allegedly willing to accept Viktor Gyokeres in a...
57m ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal kick off the new season under Friday night...

The countdown is over, the new Premier League season begins tonight as we...
27m ago from Arseblog.com

Arteta calls midfielder ‘really important...

Mikel Arteta has delivered a clear message over Martin Zubimendi’s...
1h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Arsenal consider late move for ‘extraordinary...

Arsenal are exploring a possible move for Juventus star Kenan Yildiz as...
1h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.