News Details

Renault to delay engine upgrade until 2017

Renault will introduce a new engine update next year Renault will postpone the introduction of its next major engine upgrade until next year. The French manufacturer had initially expected to deliver its latest power unit development at the Japanese Grand Prix before electing to halt its plans. Renault has made stark improvements with its engine this season highlighted by an update introduced at the Monaco Grand Prix, which bosses claim has delivered a 0.5s a lap improvement. The marque struggled for both power and reliability last year when it was the sole engine supplier to Red Bull and Toro Rosso outfits. This latest confirmation means that both Red Bull and the factory Renault squad...
Full Story »
10y ago from SpeedCafe.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

No more big engine upgrades at Renault until 2017 -...

Renault Sport's Remi Taffin says the French manufacturer isn't...
10y ago from GrandPrixTimes.com

Renault says F1 engine updates now on hold until 2017

Renault does not expect to introduce any major update to its Formula 1...
10y ago from Motorsport.com

Too early for 2017 F1 driver decision say Renault

Renault management have admitted that their Formula 1 driver lineup for...
10y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Renault holds off on engine development until 2017

With 21 development tokens remaining - compared to Honda's 10, Mercedes...
10y ago from Pitpass.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

IndyCar Washington D.C. – Qualifying Results

IndyCar took to the streets of Washington D.C. on Saturday afternoon for...
12h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Alex Palou dances through the streets to take...

The NTT IndyCar Series held a thrilling knockout qualifying session on...
13h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Fabrizio Romano reveals Arsenal can afford ambitious...

Transfer news expert Fabrizio Romano claims Arsenal have indicated they...
2h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Sources: Arsenal ready to 'aggressively' enter winger...

Arsenal could come back into the conversation for Bradley Barcola as I'm...
3h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Sunday round-up: Funny results, Konsa, Saka

Morning. A very quick Sunday round-up for you. After a nice, comfortable...
3h ago from Arseblog.com

From Spain: Top Arsenal transfer target increasingly...

Arsenal may be in luck as it seems Atletico Madrid striker Julian Alvarez...
6h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.