News Details
Alonso: Of course I'm staying
A new season but the same question as Fernando Alonso was again forced to deny that he could quit Formula 1 before the end of his three-year McLaren contract. Alonso is entering his second year with the Woking team having spent a large part of a wretched 2015 refuting speculation that he could quit both the team and the sport. Back in action with McLaren-Honda on Tuesday as he replaced Jenson Button for the second day of pre-season testing, Alonso was yet again questioned about his future. And, as he had so often done last year, he insisted he will see out the three years. 'Of course, and next year as well,' he said when asked if would stay in F1 this season. 'I'm absolutely surprised by...
Full Story »
Full Story »
10y ago from PlanetF1.com
0
You May Also Be Interested In...
VIDEO: McLaren' Release the MP4-31 for 2016 season
F1 News VIDEO: McLaren' Release the MP4-31 for 2016 season Williams...
10y ago from Formula1Blog.com
Alonso: The whole car is beautiful
Fernando Alonso spoke on the eve of the first Formula 1 test of the 2016...
10y ago from GrandPrix247.com
McLaren signs Richard Mille to replace TAG Heuer
McLaren has signed Richard Mille as its new watch sponsor, in the wake of...
10y ago from Motorsport.com
Alonso impressed by aero package of MP4-31
Fernando Alonso says he is impressed with the attention to detail of the...
10y ago from GrandPrixTimes.com
Elsewhere On The Network
Popular On MGPToday.com
Netflix partners “Fast and Furious” writer for...
No description available...
1h ago from Motorsport.com
Pedro Acosta: “Marc Marquez is in the final stages...
No description available...
5h ago from Motorsport.com
MotoGP test rider warns current set to struggle with...
Pol Espargaro has warned that MotoGP riders may struggle to adapt to the...
5h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...
Davide Brivio hopes for more street races:...
No description available...
1d ago from Motorsport.com
Popular On IndyCarToday.com
Red Bull driver set for potential shock IndyCar switch...
Yuki Tsunoda has been out of Formula 1 since being demoted by Red Bull at...
5h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...
F1 veteran Yuki Tsunoda in talks for 2027 IndyCar seat...
No description available...
21h ago from Motorsport.com
Will Power goes from dead last to the podium in manic...
No description available...
23h ago from Motorsport.com
Will Power thought reaching the podium in Markham was...
Will Power finished IndyCar’s inaugural Markham event on the final step...
21h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...
Popular On TotalWRC.com
Esapekka Lappi to rejoin Hyundai for WRC Rally Chile
No description available...
43m ago from Motorsport.com
Champion rally driver Alex Fiorio dies aged 61
No description available...
23h ago from Motorsport.com
What to expect from WRC Rally Scotland after FIA test...
No description available...
1w ago from Motorsport.com
Thierry Neuville claims WRC Rally Finland was...
No description available...
1w ago from Motorsport.com
Popular On GunnersToday.com
Wayne Rooney tells Manchester United to complete...
Manchester United legend Wayne Rooney has urged the Red Devils to sign...
1h ago from SportsKeeda.com
Mikel Arteta calls 29-G/A phenomenon to convince him...
Arsenal have been heavily linked with a move for Julian Alvarez from...
2h ago from CaughtOffside.com
'Why don’t you fight for the ball like you’ve done...
Pep Guardiola laid into Erling Haaland at half-time during Manchester...
2h ago from SportsKeeda.com
Mikel Arteta makes personal phone call to striker in...
Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta has allegedly personally called Atletico Madrid...
1h ago from SportsKeeda.com
Comments
Hottest News
Alex Albon commits to Williams through 2027
Alex Albon has thrown his weight behind... Read More »
1h ago from F1i.com
Official: F1 star Alex Albon signs new contract to stay at...
Williams have confirmed one half of their driver... Read More »
1h ago from GPFans.com
Alex Albon signs new F1 contract
Williams' most experienced F1 driver, Alex Albon... Read More »
2h ago from RacingNews365.com


























