News Details

Ecclestone hints there may be no 2015 German GP

Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has thrown doubt on this year's German Grand Prix taking place at either Nurburgring or Hockenheim (above). The 84-year-old, who said last week that the July 19 race would be at Hockenheim if a contract could be finalised, told Sky Sports News that no deal had been signed with either circuit. Asked whether there was a chance there might be no German Grand Prix, despite last year's dominance of Mercedes and this year's novelty of seeing four times world champion Sebastian Vettel in Ferrari colours, he quipped: 'We've got one. It's called Austria.' The Briton said he was meeting the Nurburgring's new owners on Wednesday, reviving their prospects after he...
Full Story »
11y ago from GrandPrix247.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Hockenheim to replace Nurburgring in '15 - Ecclestone

The 2015 German Grand Prix will take place at Hockenheim rather than the...
11y ago from GrandPrixTimes.com

Nurburgring not giving up on hosting 2015 race

The German Grand Prix could yet remain at the Nurburgring in 2015 if a...
11y ago from GrandPrixTimes.com

German Grand Prix set for Hockenheim

Red Bull/Getty Images This year's German Grand Prix is set to be staged...
11y ago from F1Zone.net

2015 German GP set to be held at Hockenheim

2015 German GP will take place at Hockenheim more willingly than the...
11y ago from ThisIsF1.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Red Bull driver set for potential shock IndyCar switch...

Yuki Tsunoda has been out of Formula 1 since being demoted by Red Bull at...

Will Power thought reaching the podium in Markham was...

Will Power finished IndyCar’s inaugural Markham event on the final step...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Aston Villa identify Chelsea defender as potential...

Aston Villa are reportedly eyeing Chelsea defender Tosin Adarabioyo as a...
2h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Gabriel Jesus makes stance clear on potential Arsenal...

Gabriel Jesus is not open to leaving Arsenal for Napoli amid links to the...
2h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal agree £50m deal to sign England defender Ezri...

Arsenal have agreed a £50million fee with Aston Villa to sign Ezri Konsa,...
5h ago from FreshArsenal.com

Arsenal agree £51m deal to sign Ezri Konsa from Aston...

t;li>Defender to provide cover for injured Saliba and TimberVilla...
3h ago from TheGuardian.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.